- This price of the experience is 365 for up to 50 people.
- This will be the HIGHLIGHT of everyone`s week!!!!!
- A great team-building where you will :
- learn secrets of making amazing cocktails and mocktails at home!
- learn about cocktails/science/history/bartending!
- go through a story arc of cocktail history, comedy, group interaction and the science of flavor and tasting
- gain more knowledge about your team members!
- get amazing lifelong cocktail-making skills!
- find out how to read cocktail menu and speak to bartenders confidently, and make fun memories!
- Classes are 100% non-alcoholic friendly;
- Non-drinkers will be making EVERY libation with alcohol-free options provided by Dr. Sunshine.
- This online experience is provided via Zoom.
- This experience is avialable only for people who are 21 years old.
- We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance.
- Free cancellation is not available, but it is possible reschedule up to 12 days before the date of the experience.
- When booking the class, please let us know about your specific themes or customizations.
Equipment and clothing
All you need to bring is a laptop and excitement and also some tools and ingredients:
1. 6 oz (180 ml) of your favorite spirit like Gin, Whiskey, or Tequila. Use unsweetened tea or a non-alcoholic Spirit if taking class without alcohol. Dr. Sunshine recommends Bourbon, Rye, Reposado Tequila, and Gin for best results.
2. A cocktail shaker and strainer. A sports shaker or mason jar work great too!
3. 1 Lemon or 1 Lime and juice press, or 2 oz (60 ml) fresh juice.
4. 1 Orange
5. Aromatic Cocktail Bitters (or Cinnamon or Nutmeg)
6. 2 oz (60 ml) Simple Syrup. (Or honey syrup or agave nectar)
7. 2 cups of Ice
8. A cocktail jigger or something to measure liquids.
9. Glassware for your cocktails (3).
10. 2 Raw eggs. The more organic, the better. (optional)
11. 90 ml Soda Water
12. A chopstick (or barspoon)
13. Optional: Water, snacks, and a paper towel.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations. Contact GiftsNode for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.