- Can you spot the True and the False stories? Call me a liar, take my pulse and try to read my poker face, as I mix bold-faced lies amongst historical truths.
- This is not your standard historical experience!It is not about historical facts you can just google - boring long speeches.
- This is an interactive game with the greatest philosopher of all times: Socrates!
- Book this event and make yourself a hero at your workplace.
- Perfect for next team building event or for group of friends and family.
- Lots of fun & Witty jokes
- Amazing facts, bizarre stories and funny gossip from the ancient world.
- Smiles and some made-up bullsh!t.
- Fear not, we will separate facts from fiction at the end.
- Was the cheesecake invented in ancient Greece?
- Was the middle finger gesture first used in ancient Greece?
Online experience provided through zoom call (or any other online platform such as teams,webex e.t.c).
Experience is hosted in all time slots 24/7.
When booking for a private group, you can choose one of the following versions:
- Corporate/Clean - Corporate/Mild
- Regular version
- Family version
Rescheduling is possible 7 days before the event. Strict cancelation policy. Refunds are not possible.
Equipment and clothing
- Piece of paper + pen.
- You'll need a stable internet connection and a device with functioning audio and video.
- Bring your lie detector!
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations. Contact GiftsNode for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.