- This 3-Week course includes an International Certificate for those who wish to become a Pranayama and Breathwork Teacher.
- Pranayama signifies the finest vital force of air energy and the disciplined practice of breathing control of five different types of life energy force means restraint of vital energies.
- As there is an intimate connection between the breath and nerve currents, the control of breath leads to the control of your vital inner currents.
- For anyone serious about yoga, breathing is an essential technique, and a pranayama course is an ideal way of training yourself in this technique.
- This pranayama course involves gaining a deeper awareness of your breathing and learning about the mechanics behind it.
- Through this course you will become a master over your breath, utilizing it to take your yoga to the next step.
- In this advanced course you will learn:
- Four basic nasal cleansing techniques.
- Four basic breathing techniques.
- Recommended sitting postures.
- Breathing awareness.
- Ujjayi breathing.
- Kumbhaka: Breath Retention Techniques.
- Basic Bandha and Mudra.
- Simple Sama Vritti Pranayama.
- Simple Anulom-viloma Pranayama.
- Basic Kapalbhati.
- Advanced Bandha and Mudra.
- Advanced Sama Vritti Pranayama.
- Advanced Kapalbhati.
- Advanced Anuloma vilom pranayama.
- Breathe Rhythm and Mantra Chanting.
- Bhastrika Pranayama.
- Common concentration techniques.
- Basic tools of meditation.
- Advanced breath retention.
- Advance concentration techniques.
- Tools for extended Meditation.
- This experience can be enjoyed from anywhere in the world through a video stream.
- You will need a stable internet connection to access this experience.
- We recommend checking your ability to stream audio and video before accessing this experience.
- We recommend booking at least one week in advance.
- This online Pranayama course is a one-to-one personalized session program.
- You can get a discount if more people are joining together from same friends group or family.
Equipment and clothing
- This Pranayama course is designed to offer online weekly sessions to enhance your pranic ability to meditate.
- It is perfect suitable for Pranayama Beginners or professionals who wish to learn more about the Pranayama techniques.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations. Contact GiftsNode for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.