- Come join me, David, as I test your knowledge, observation, and logic skills as we dive into Scottish history and pop culture.
- Along the way, I will be giving you interesting tidbits about Scotland using my own footage and photos.
- We will enjoy a variety of games, including Scottish film locations, bagpipe covers, Scottish Trivia and more!
- This experience is great for corporate team building, parties and solo travelers.
- I have had experience hosting large events with my other virtual tours and have done experiences for Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, and WIX, to name a few.
- This experience can be either highly competitive with more questions, or a relaxed game with more on Scottish history and pop culture. Whichever the group prefers.
- Win or lose, my aim is for guests to leave the experience feeling they have learned more about Scotland and its culture.
- You’ll need to be able to stream audio and video to participate in this experience.
- Guests ages 15 and up can attend, and up to 100 guests in total.
- Parents can bring children under 2 years of age.
- You have the option to cancel up to 7 days before the start time for a full refund.
- You can cancel within 24 hours of booking as long as the booking is made more than 48 hours before the start time.
Equipment and clothing
- Use Zoom to participate on your desktop or mobile device.
- After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
- We recommend having pencil and paper handy when you access this experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations. Contact GiftsNode for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.