This is an out-of-this-world one-off game that is different from everything you`ve ever played online.
It is a fusion of escape room, video game, and a live theatrical performance where players help the game hero in real-time in a real location.
You and your teams of players control characters called Avatars, played by actors in a real-world remote location, with voice commands.
You are the voice in the head of our main character, Avatar, and you get to control his every action, from game-relevant movements to dancing, jumping, or playing around.
The Avatar`s every movement and action in the game depends solely on your decisions.
In this format participants are divided into two teams.
This is a competition between teams, as one team will have a better game result then the other.
Each team has its own support staff, starting location along with tasks and puzzles, and meeting in a single area.
Additional entertainment is that participants can freeze the opponent’s Avatar for one minute, which gives the opportunity to explore the area and collect better items.
Teams can exchange items and participants should make the Avatar to explain their intention to exchange using sign language instead of words.
After you have solved the puzzles and collected the coins, you get to disarm another team`s Avatar with the help of a grenade at the end of the game.
Your goal is to collect more coins than the rival team without losing all three lives of your character.
Are you ready to prove who controls the best Avatar?
- The game takes place on a live stream via Zoom.
- This experience requires a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 50 participants.
- You need to have access to a good internet connection to enjoy this experience.
- This game can be provided in English or Ukrainian.
- We recommend booking at least two days in advance.
- This is a family-friendly game
- Players must be at least 8 years old to enjoy this experience.
Equipment and clothing
- The experience includes professional actors (”Avatars”) and a technical team that makes sure that the game goes smoothly for you.
- This online team-building game takes approximately 90 minutes to play.
- Before each game our hosts will connect and provide you with a quick briefing, make sure everyone is ready to play, it takes up to 15 minutes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations. Contact GiftsNode for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.